Old-School Video Games Live On at Atlas ArcadeJune 14, 2018
From Ms. Pacman to Mario Kart, Atlas Arcade rounds up every video game you ever enjoyed in childhood. Some you play using old-school consoles like Sega or Nintendo. Others are housed inside of classic arcade cabinets. Regardless of how you decide to play, you'll enjoy the throwback, which is buoyed by '80s and '90s music pumping through the speakers and movie posters from the same era hanging on the wall.
While you crush your friends at Mortal Kombat or zoom through the many magical worlds of Sonic the Hedgehog, enjoy a craft beer from the bar. The beer list changes on a regular basis. Bartenders also dole out sweet, fruity shots to accompany the gameplay, as well as the occasional pickleback shot. You'll usually find a few '90s inspired snacks, too, like pop tarts or small boxes of cereal—the kind of stuff you would've nibbled on in your bedroom playing Paper Boy as a kid.
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”
- Celebrate Japanese Culture at the Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival on April 13th
- Get Toned for the Summer at Barre3
- Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila