Gather around the bonfire and make summer memories at Newseum’s late-night event, Camp Newseum Nights, coming up on July 27th from 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The event puts a grown-up spin on camp traditions with craft making, live music, games, delicious snacks, and counselor-approved signature cocktails. If you want to learn something new, museum curators will offer gallery talks too. Spots are filling up fast, so get your ticket ($60) and join the Newseum at Camp Newseum Nights! Check out the following scheduled activities:
- Enjoy an open beer and wine bar all night, as well as signature cocktails.
- Visit the Dining Hall for some of Wolfgang Puck’s campfire snacks, including sloppy joe sliders, mini PB&J sandwiches, s’mores station, and a create-your-own-trail-mix bar.
- Enjoy live music by D.C.’s best cover band, Jeff From Accounting.
- Play games with fellow campers, such as giant pong, corn hole, and archery.
- Get creative in the Crafts Cabin with friendship bracelets and pet rock-making.
- Gather around the campfire with Story District and enjoy tales from D.C.’s funniest storytellers.
- Sing your favorite summer jams in the karaoke talent show.