Don’t Miss Monday Evening Yoga at Up Top AcresAugust 21, 2018
You might think that yoga on a farm would be out of reach from the city, but CorePower Yoga and Up Top Acres have made it possible. The national yoga studio and urban farm have teamed up to host Monday Evening Yoga at the beginning of every week (except for Labor Day) through September 24th.
At 6 p.m. sharp, the rooftop urban garden transforms into an outdoor yoga studio where athletes of all ability levels are welcome. An instructor from CorePower Yoga leads a fast-paced yoga class among flourishing herbs and veggies for about an hour. Then, once the class is over, pupils are invited to hang out and plot a succulent to take home with them. The class is $15 to attend ($20 for you and a friend), and you're asked to BYO yoga mat.
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”
- Celebrate Japanese Culture at the Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival on April 13th
- Get Toned for the Summer at Barre3
- Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila