Nosh On Upscale Mexican Eats at Mission Navy YardAugust 29, 2018
Mission Navy Yard is a lively bar and Mexican-inspired restaurant that just opened across from the Nationals Park.
Locals love the Pan Seared Salmon with red mole and the Crispy Green Chicken encrusted with corn flakes and served with habanero basmati rice. The menu also includes a wide selection of tacos, such as Buffalo Shrimp, Veggie Carnitas, Duck Confit, and Mexican Chorizo. Pair your meal with a drink – there are 16 draft lines, including 10 for beer, three for wine and prosecco, and three for margaritas and cocktails.
The massive two-story eatery features 600 feet of balcony, a patio, and four bars on multiple levels – one of which is 150 feet around, making it the largest in D.C. The open and airy dining room has a courtyard feel with string lights overhead and oversized windows. Visit Mission Navy Yard daily for dinner, drinks, and late night eats.
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”
- Celebrate Japanese Culture at the Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival on April 13th
- Get Toned for the Summer at Barre3
- Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila