Check Out the Bowling and Cocktails at The Eleanor DCSeptember 1, 2018
Situated in the Ivy City neighborhood of D.C., The Eleanor is a newly opened neighborhood bowling lounge and casual eatery with two duckpin-style bowling lanes and nostalgic arcade games like pin ball and Pac-Man Battle Royale. The reclaimed bowling alley wood was imported from New England and adorns the mini bowling lanes, bar, host stand, and a few high top tables. The décor has a funky, industrial vibe with high open ceilings and concrete walls and floors.
The kitchen serves up sustainably-sourced, seasonal dishes along with a wide-range of cocktails, mid-Atlantic draft beer, and wine. The menu includes a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, and entrees, along with a raw bar offering seafood specialties. Stop by for their weekday Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. for $5 wines by the glass, draft beer, and cocktail of the day along with discounted appetizers, such as Fancy Nachos topped with pico de gallo, crema and cotija cheese.
- Enjoy Fresh Seafood at Nama Sushi Bar
- Experience Innovative Asian Fusion Fare at American Son
- Try the French Toast at Brick Lane’s Brunch
- “Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” at The National Theatre From November 27 – December 30
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 28th