Check Out the Bowling and Cocktails at The Eleanor DCSeptember 1, 2018
Situated in the Ivy City neighborhood of D.C., The Eleanor is a newly opened neighborhood bowling lounge and casual eatery with two duckpin-style bowling lanes and nostalgic arcade games like pin ball and Pac-Man Battle Royale. The reclaimed bowling alley wood was imported from New England and adorns the mini bowling lanes, bar, host stand, and a few high top tables. The décor has a funky, industrial vibe with high open ceilings and concrete walls and floors.
The kitchen serves up sustainably-sourced, seasonal dishes along with a wide-range of cocktails, mid-Atlantic draft beer, and wine. The menu includes a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, and entrees, along with a raw bar offering seafood specialties. Stop by for their weekday Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. for $5 wines by the glass, draft beer, and cocktail of the day along with discounted appetizers, such as Fancy Nachos topped with pico de gallo, crema and cotija cheese.
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”
- Celebrate Japanese Culture at the Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival on April 13th
- Get Toned for the Summer at Barre3
- Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila