Learn How to Make Unique Baked Goods at Milk Bar Flagship at Logan CircleSeptember 14, 2018
If you've ever had a slice of the Crack Pie at the Milk Bar Flagship at Logan Circle, then you understand why this bakery stands out from the crowd. Its bakers craft one-of-a-kind treats using unexpected ingredients and unique combinations of sweet and savory flavors. If you come to one of the in-house baking classes, you'll learn how to do the same.
Coming up this fall, the Milk Bar Flagship at Logan Circle will offer a few opportunities to learn how to make its signature Crack Pie and B'day Truffles. At this hands-on class, the instructors shows budding bakers how to whip up the oat cookie crust, craft that ooey-gooey filling, and pie it all together into a single delicious pie. While your pie bakes, you master the art of the B'day Truffle. Other classes teach guests how to whip up their own chocolate chip cake, pretzel cake, and even pumpkin pie cake (in honor of the season). Most classes are $95 per person, and they all include the ingredients and equipment you need to make a treat.
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”
- Celebrate Japanese Culture at the Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival on April 13th
- Get Toned for the Summer at Barre3
- Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila