Songbyrd Record Cafe: A Music Venue, Record Shop, Bar and Coffeehouse Wrapped Into OneSeptember 7, 2018
Songbyrd Record Cafe isn't just a music venue or a record store, and it's not just a bar or coffeehouse. It's all of these things combine. The local spot caters to anyone who likes good music, hot food, craft cocktails, and artisan coffee. Its diverse offerings attract an equally eclectic crowd, which adds to the friendly community vibe at Songbyrd.
If you want to discover trending bands in the local music scene, check out the upcoming shows on the stage at Songbyrd. They usually have a modest cover ($15 or less ) that's well worth it for the quality of the bands. Just jonesing for a cup of coffee? The Record Cafe boasts a full espresso bar, plus a menu of vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and traditional bites like sandwiches and salads. Craving a happy hour cocktail? The restaurant and bar area offers seasonally inspired food with artisan cocktails and craft beer on the side. Then when you just want to grab some new music, head to the record shop and snag some vinyl.
- Enjoy Fresh Seafood at Nama Sushi Bar
- Experience Innovative Asian Fusion Fare at American Son
- Try the French Toast at Brick Lane’s Brunch
- “Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” at The National Theatre From November 27 – December 30
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 28th