Spend Halloween Weekend at Newseum Frights on October 26October 26, 2018
You’re never too old to get into some frighteningly good fun of Halloween. This Saturday, check out Newseum Frights, a Halloween bash at the museum with all food, drink, and entertainment to make for a spooktacular evening.
Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck will provide themed bites to enjoy, along with signature cocktails and an open bar of beer or wine. The 7 Deadlies are providing the creepy soundtrack for the evening, and there will also be Tarot card readings, scary makeovers, and a costume contest worthy of your best Halloween attire. You can also see the Newseum’s latest exhibit "Pictures of the Year" with special curator-led gallery talks. Tickets are $50 for museum members, and $60 for non-members. The best value is to pay $75 for a new membership and get free entry into the party. You get a frightfully fun evening, and a year’s worth of Newseum perks and more as a member.
Newseum Frights is Saturday, October 26 from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Enjoy Fresh Seafood at Nama Sushi Bar
- Experience Innovative Asian Fusion Fare at American Son
- Try the French Toast at Brick Lane’s Brunch
- “Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” at The National Theatre From November 27 – December 30
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 28th