“Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” at The National Theatre From November 27 – December 30December 12, 2018
Chances are, you probably know a Carole King song or two. I Feel The Earth Move, You’ve Got a Friend, and (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Women are all cherished American classics. Learn more about the talented woman behind the music at Beautiful – The Carole King Musical.
The story follows Carole King’s rise in the music industry, and her relationships with her songwriting partner and husband and other fellow writers and friends. The musical is a Tony award winner, and features many of Carole King’s hit songs, including the title song Beautiful from her 1971 album Tapestry. The show runs now through December 30 at The National Theatre. Matinee and evening performances are available, and tickets make the ultimate holiday gift for the music lover in your life. The show is also appropriate for all ages, and is a wonderful way to introduce the theater to pre-teens or teenagers. Get your tickets before this limited run ends!
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”