Try the French Toast at Brick Lane’s BrunchDecember 20, 2018
The Dupont Circle location of Brick Lane has enjoyed such success that, two months ago, its co-owners decided to debut a second outpost in Capitol Hill. It boasts the same mix of Mediterranean and American dishes as the first eatery, including an inventive brunch menu.
If you come to Brick Lane for brunch, treat yourself to a sweet treat like the creme brulee French toast dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with maple syrup. You can also dig into a savory dish, such as a specialty Benedict or a fully loaded omelet. Come back another day for dinner and savor something from the mussels bar, perhaps the Brazilian mussels and shrimp in a coconut-curry broth infused with ginger, cilantro, lime, garlic, and shallots. The dinner menu also showcases a lineup of entrees that range from pasta to steak.
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”