Experience Innovative Asian Fusion Fare at American SonJanuary 10, 2019
The chef behind American Son is Chef Tim Ma, who brings his unique heritage and approach to modern cuisine to his new restaurant in Eaton. American Son is open morning, noon, and night to bring you everything from pork belly hash for breakfast to late night snacks like tater tot poutine.
You can certainly see the nod to Chef Ma’s Asian influences in dishes like whole fried fish with papaya salad or scallops with Thai red curry. But just as much emphasis is placed on locally grown produce, vegetable-centered dishes, and organic purveyors. Yelp reviewers can’t say enough about dishes like the tofu gnocchi with miso sauce, beef cheek with charred peaches, or the fried chicken sandwich with slaw. American Son has the classic comfort food you love, but with an interesting twist that only Chef Ma can bring. Visit the site to make reservations. American Son has only been open two short months but is bound to become a fast favorite on the DC food scene.
- Enjoy Fresh Seafood at Nama Sushi Bar
- Experience Innovative Asian Fusion Fare at American Son
- Try the French Toast at Brick Lane’s Brunch
- “Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” at The National Theatre From November 27 – December 30
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 28th