Don’t Miss Happy Hour at Roy BoysFebruary 28, 2019
Hit up happy hour at newly opened Roy Boys, and you’ll have a chance to try the two foods at the heart of the menu: fried chicken and oysters. From 4 to 7 p.m. every day, the kitchen dishes out mini portions of chicken and biscuits with slaw, pickles, and a spicy sauce, as well as oyster shooters with Blackleaf Vodka (and an optional dash of firewater).
If the small bites whet your appetite for more, stick around for dinner. The full menu also focuses on chicken and oysters, but you can devour an entire fried chicken and a dozen oysters on the half-shell. Choose between a half bird, a “big” bird, or a little bird fried up the traditional way or in the Nashville hot style. Complement your chicken with a dozen Harris Creek or Lovers Bay oysters on the half-shell, both sourced from local waters. You can also enjoy fried chicken in the form of a sandwich or a salad at Roy Boys.
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”