Enjoy Fresh Seafood at Nama Sushi BarFebruary 1, 2019
The chefs at Nama Sushi Bar rely on culinary traditions to craft their Japanese cuisine. You won’t find any trendy maki rolls, sushi, or sashimi on their menu. They believe in using high-grade fish and classic techniques to create the very best sushi possible, which is just what they’ve been doing since the sushi bar opened last fall.
Gather with friends or family around a table at Nama to savor the fresh seafood. The menu features long lists of sushi and maki rolls, so take your pick. Try the simple yellowtail, sesame, and cucumber maki roll paired with albacore tuna or hamachi sushi. Beef up your dinner spread with a few of the small plates, many of them featuring fully cooked fare. Kobe sliders, shrimp tempura, and crab and cucumber salad are a few of your options.
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”