Enjoy Mexican Food and Margaritas at El Bebe Tacos + TequilaMarch 28, 2019
You’ll notice that the drink list claims just as much space on the menu as the food at El Bebe Tacos + Tequila. That’s because the boozy libations are equally important, especially the margaritas and other artisan cocktails. A single sip of the prickly pear or fresa-jalapeno margaritas, and you’ll understand why they enjoy a place of prominence.
The new spot debuted its margaritas and Mexican cuisine at the Navy Yard a few weeks ago, and they’re already attracting rave reviews. Try a few bites for yourself, like the chipotle chicken nachos and the mini spiced-beef empanadas to get started. Or nibble on some fresh tortilla chips with queso or guacamole. Then devour a few of the signature tacos, stuffed with ingredients like soy-glazed pork belly, grilled portobello mushrooms, or chipotle chicken al pastor. You can also choose a burrito or bowl, quesadilla, or enchiladas.
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”