Enjoy Updated Comfort Foods and Cocktails at Brooklyn on UMarch 19, 2019
The creative chefs at Brooklyn on U take traditional comfort food and elevate it to the level of gourmet cuisine. Case in point, the mac and cheese. This small plate features a decadent childhood favorite, but it teems with four artisan cheeses, scallions, and bacon, plus a golden-brown crust of bread crumbs on top.
Savor the mac and cheese with a craft cocktail or a glass of wine on the side. As you do, peruse the list of large entrees. Devour a heaping plate of braised short ribs paired with heirloom carrot mashed puree, asparagus, and red wine mushroom sauce. Try the pizza topped with house-made pesto and mozzarella. Enjoy the house-made Bolognese sauce over bucatini. These are just a handful of the enticing dinner options at Brooklyn on U.
- Celebrate a Renowned Leader at the Lincoln Memorial
- Catch a Live Show This June at City Winery
- 5 Home Trends You’re About to See Popping Up Everywhere
- Pay Your Respects to America’s Soldiers at the National Memorial Day Parade
- Learn About Early Space Exploration at “By the Light of the Silvery Moon: A Century of Lunar Photographs to Apollo 11”