Newly Reopened at the National Portrait Gallery: The America’s Presidents ExhibitJune 20, 2019
If you’ve visited the National Portrait Gallery before, then you know this museum is always worth a return visit. If you’ve never been before, then now’s a great time to head on over, to see the popular (and newly renovated) America’s Presidents exhibit. Outside the White House, it’s the only place in the world housing a collection of original portraits that include every single United States president. You’ll see the most recent addition–Barack Obama’s colorful garden portrait–as well as classics like George Washington’s famous "Lansdowne" portrait and Abraham Lincoln’s "cracked plate" portrait, among others.
Admission is free and the gallery is open from 11:30 am to 7:00 pm seven days a week.
- Enjoy a Tex-Mex Breakfast Near The Apollo at Republic Cantina
- Save the Date for the Around the World Cultural Food Festival
- Make the Most of Your Patio or Balcony With These Decorating Tips
- Hone Your Pasta-Making Skills at at Via Umbria’s Cooking Class
- How to Pull Off an Epic Last-Minute Summer Vacation