Hone Your Pasta-Making Skills at at Via Umbria’s Cooking ClassJuly 9, 2019
Your dinner party menu doesn’t have to be chicken, chicken, or … chicken. Dazzle your guests with your newly learned skills f]]rom the master chefs at Via Umbria’s Cooking Class. Registration is open now for the July 25 course where you’ll learn to make handmade saffron taglioni with summer vegetables and a decadent dessert of Pan di Spagna with blueberries and ricotta cream. You have to admit that sounds impressive, and after the two-hour course, you’ll be ready to make it all on your own.
The course includes live chef demonstrations of the dishes with plenty of opportunity for guests to jump in, plus a chance to taste the final product. Wine, beer, and unlimited prosecco will be available to purchase throughout the class, and you’ll leave with recipe cards and an experience under your belt to reference the next time you’re in your home kitchen.
Tickets for the event cost $60 per person, and space is limited, so act fast. Via Umbria’s cooking classes often sell out, so don’t miss out on this unique experience to hone your Italian cooking skills.
- Enjoy a Tex-Mex Breakfast Near The Apollo at Republic Cantina
- Save the Date for the Around the World Cultural Food Festival
- Make the Most of Your Patio or Balcony With These Decorating Tips
- Hone Your Pasta-Making Skills at at Via Umbria’s Cooking Class
- How to Pull Off an Epic Last-Minute Summer Vacation