Save the Date for the Around the World Cultural Food FestivalJuly 19, 2019
Foodies, mark your calendars for Saturday, August 17. That’s when this year’s edition of the Around the World Cultural Food Festival will take place. This wonderful event promises plenty of food and fun as attendees tour the cultures of the world from the comfort of Freedom Plaza. This festival promises to be a feast for the senses. Traditional dancers will take the stage, showcasing moves and routines from the world over. You’ll also get the chance to create visual art in various global styles, with hands-on crafting stations. And of course, don’t forget the food. Sample incredible eats from a diverse set of countries, including those from the Middle East and Asia.
The festivities start at 11am, and are slated to run until 7pm. Basic tickets are free, but the VIP options are enticing. There are three levels of paid tickets, ranging from $35 to $95. All include various amounts of special tastings, drink tickets, and reserved viewing areas. Freedom Plaza is located between 13th and 14th Streets on Pennsylvania Avenue, right across from the White House.
- Enjoy a Tex-Mex Breakfast Near The Apollo at Republic Cantina
- Save the Date for the Around the World Cultural Food Festival
- Make the Most of Your Patio or Balcony With These Decorating Tips
- Hone Your Pasta-Making Skills at at Via Umbria’s Cooking Class
- How to Pull Off an Epic Last-Minute Summer Vacation