Enjoy a Tex-Mex Breakfast Near The Apollo at Republic CantinaAugust 10, 2019
The suspense is over and Republic Cantina, a Tex-Mex breakfast and lunch joint serving up all the staples, is now open. The interior isn’t what you’d expect from a Mexican Cantina, with black-and-white checkered floors, gorgeous brick walls, and comfy booth seating – but it’s completed with hot pepper string lighting and cacti in every corner to add some Tex-Mex flair.
They are open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., with a super simple, super delicious menu. For food, breakfast tacos are the specialty. The menu lists everything from bacon and egg to migas, which is a special Tex-Mex dish that combines eggs with onion, tomato, jalapeno, and more tortilla in a sort of scramble that everyone loves.
If you’re in need of a jolt, the coffee menu brews drip coffee, lattes, cortados and more. You can also sub out the milk in your coffee for horchata for an extra Mexican-inspired meal. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- Enjoy a Tex-Mex Breakfast Near The Apollo at Republic Cantina
- Save the Date for the Around the World Cultural Food Festival
- Make the Most of Your Patio or Balcony With These Decorating Tips
- Hone Your Pasta-Making Skills at at Via Umbria’s Cooking Class
- How to Pull Off an Epic Last-Minute Summer Vacation