The 18th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger: Race for a Great Cause
The 18th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger: Race for a Great Cause sub titleNovember 13, 2019
Thanksgiving is a holiday all about counting our blessings and giving back, and of course indulging in tasty food and camaraderie. It’s not always top of mind, but some people don’t get to have all of that on Thanksgiving Day, and it’s SOME’s (So Others Might Eat) mission to help those who don’t have these things. The mission of this great organization is to provide food, clothing and health care to those in need around Washington, DC. and you can help them achieve their goals and carry out their mission by running in the 18th Annual Thanksgiving Day Trot for Hunger! There’s no better feeling than starting off your Turkey Day by giving back with your race registration.
Grab your friends and family in town for the holiday and hit the streets! Registration is now open and either $35 or $40 depending on whether or not you’d like to be timed, and you can even make a team for those who decide to run with you. Happy running – you can scope out the course here before you go!
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workout
- Experience Tasty Comfort Food Favorites at Newly Opened KitchenCray
- Shop for Holiday Gifts at the Downtown Holiday Market
- Set Yourself Up for Holiday Cookie Success With These Kitchen Organizing Tips
- Discover Your New Favorite Author at Solid State Books