Zoom Down the Ice Slide at Gaylord National Resort’s ICE!
Zoom Down the Ice Slide at Gaylord National Resort’s ICE! sub titleNovember 18, 2019
ICE! at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is back! This year the theme is Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas—the 1957 classic we all know and love. Sculpted by more than 40 artisan sculptors from around the world, the interactive displays are made of over 2 million pounds of ice. The highlight is undoubtedly the four two-story slides, which delight the young and young at heart alike. Just be sure to dress warmly, as the display is kept at a chilly nine degrees Fahrenheit! After the show there will be hot cocoa and other sweet treats to enjoy and help you warm up.
ICE! at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is happening now through Dec. 30. Tickets can be purchased at ChristmasOnThePotomac.com. They offer several discounts for admittance, including a military discount. Attendants from previous years have said that after one visit they knew this would be part of their holiday tradition. Make it one of yours this year!
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workout
- Experience Tasty Comfort Food Favorites at Newly Opened KitchenCray
- Shop for Holiday Gifts at the Downtown Holiday Market
- Set Yourself Up for Holiday Cookie Success With These Kitchen Organizing Tips
- Discover Your New Favorite Author at Solid State Books