Celebrate Romance Aboard Odyssey DC’s Valentine’s Day Dinner CruiseFebruary 6, 2020
Board the premier dining ship in D.C. this Valentine’s Day for a fancy, upscale evening with your special someone. The dinner cruises on Feb. 14 and 15, hosted by Odyssey Cruises, are an elegant way to celebrate and spend one-on-one time with your Valentine.
As part of the three-hour cruise, you’ll travel along the Potomac for beautiful views of D.C. and its monuments. The plated, three-course dinner includes a private table with tableside service. The menu includes a Caesar salad, lobster bisque, a choice of entrée, and a choice of desserts. The warm butter cake sounds especially delicious.
Each couple will receive a champagne toast and a single rose, but you can add on a full bottle of champagne, a dozen roses, and tickets for cocktails, beer, and wine if you’d like. Tickets start at $134 and you can book your spot online.
Odyssey is also offering a bottomless mimosa brunch on Feb. 15 that includes breakfast and many of the same offerings as the dinner cruises. For more information and to book your cruise, click here.
- Valentine’s Day Recipes for a Sweet (and Savory) February 14
- Celebrate Romance Aboard Odyssey DC’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise
- Sample Valentine’s Day Goodies at the Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival
- Shop Bespoke Apparel and More at Billy Reid
- Simple Tips to Help You Follow Through on a New Year’s Resolution