Celebrate Romance Aboard Odyssey DC’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise
Celebrate Romance Aboard Odyssey DC’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise sub titleFebruary 6, 2020
Board the premier dining ship in D.C. this Valentine’s Day for a fancy, upscale evening with your special someone. The dinner cruises on Feb. 14 and 15, hosted by Odyssey Cruises, are an elegant way to celebrate and spend one-on-one time with your Valentine.
As part of the three-hour cruise, you’ll travel along the Potomac for beautiful views of D.C. and its monuments. The plated, three-course dinner includes a private table with tableside service. The menu includes a Caesar salad, lobster bisque, a choice of entrée, and a choice of desserts. The warm butter cake sounds especially delicious.
Each couple will receive a champagne toast and a single rose, but you can add on a full bottle of champagne, a dozen roses, and tickets for cocktails, beer, and wine if you’d like. Tickets start at $134 and you can book your spot online.
Odyssey is also offering a bottomless mimosa brunch on Feb. 15 that includes breakfast and many of the same offerings as the dinner cruises. For more information and to book your cruise, click here.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Winter Workout
- Experience Tasty Comfort Food Favorites at Newly Opened KitchenCray
- Shop for Holiday Gifts at the Downtown Holiday Market
- Set Yourself Up for Holiday Cookie Success With These Kitchen Organizing Tips
- Discover Your New Favorite Author at Solid State Books