Sample Valentine’s Day Goodies at the Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey FestivalFebruary 3, 2020
It’s going to be a lot easier to pick out some chocolates or a nice bottle of wine for Valentine’s Day if you get to do a little sampling beforehand. That’s where the Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival comes in. Use this event the weekend before V-Day as your chance to eat and drink your way through the area’s finest purveyors of sinful sweets and lively libations. Your $45 general admission tickets gets you access to plenty of samples, including the chocolate fondue fountain and other savory delights. Wash it all down with unlimited samples of premium wine and whiskeys, and then decide what is best to take home for your significant other or the loves in your life
The Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival is set for Saturday, February 8 in Dock 5 of Union Market. There are two sessions (afternoon and evening) to choose from. Get your tickets now, and be sure to check out the VIP offering with early access and exclusive samples.
- Valentine’s Day Recipes for a Sweet (and Savory) February 14
- Celebrate Romance Aboard Odyssey DC’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise
- Sample Valentine’s Day Goodies at the Chocolate, Wine & Whiskey Festival
- Shop Bespoke Apparel and More at Billy Reid
- Simple Tips to Help You Follow Through on a New Year’s Resolution